Pennsylvania Insurance Adjuster Licensing
Pennsylvania does not license insurance adjusters. For Pennsylvania residents wanting to become a licensed independent adjuster, a nonresident Designated Home State (DHS) License can be obtained from Texas. We have the courses you need to fulfill your licensing requirements.
Applicable Training Courses
The Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Course will prepare you to become licensed in Texas and all the states that offer reciprocity. Click here to learn more and register for this course.
Q. What Should I Do To Become a Pennsylvania Insurance Adjuster?
A. Get a Texas All-Lines Insurance Adjusters License with Texas as your “Designated Home State”. Since there is no such thing as a Pennsylvania Insurance Adjuster License, you should get a license in a state such as Texas that allows you to get a “Designated Home State” license if you are from a state that offers no licensing.
Q. How do I become licensed in the state of Texas?
A. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Complete the Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Class
- Get fingerprints to submit with your application.
- Complete the Texas application choosing Texas as your “Designated Home State”.
- Submit the application to state with:
- State Fee: $50
- Class Completion Certificate from our online course
- Fingerprint Receipt
- Completed Application (See How To Fill Out License Application)
Q. How do I contact the Pennsylvania Insurance Department?
A. Their contact info is as follows:
- By Mail: Pennsylvania Insurance Department, 1326 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120
- By Phone: 717-787-3840
- By Email: email@example.com
- Online: https://www.insurance.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Being a Licensed Insurance Adjuster in Pennsylvania
According to multiple sources like Indeed and Glassdoor, the salary for a licensed insurance claims adjuster in Pennsylvania ranges from $26k for new part-timers to $103k for experienced full-time adjusters who travel to multiple states. Most salaries are between $58k and $60k. The more you learn and network, the more you will earn as an adjuster.
2021 Training: Your Texas and Pennsylvania Licensing Source
2021 Training teaches you everything you need to know about insurance adjusting, from ethics and caseload management to Xactimate software – at home, in your spare time. Call us today to learn more about the Texas All-Lines Insurance Adjuster License and adjusting claims in Texas, Pennsylvania, and all across the USA!