North Dakota Insurance Adjuster Licensing
North Dakota does not license insurance adjusters. For North Dakota residents wanting to become a licensed independent adjuster, a nonresident Designated Home State (DHS) License can be obtained from Texas. We have the courses you need to fulfill your licensing requirements.
Applicable Training Courses
The Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Course will prepare you to become licensed in Texas and all the states that offer reciprocity. Click here to learn more and register for this course.
Q. What Should I Do To Become a North Dakota Insurance Adjuster?
A. Get a Texas All-Lines Insurance Adjusters License with Texas as your “Designated Home State”. Since there is no such thing as a North Dakota Insurance Adjuster License, you should get a license in a state such as Texas that allows you to get a “Designated Home State” license if you are from a state that offers no licensing.
Q. How do I become licensed in the state of Texas?
A. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Complete the Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Class
- Get fingerprints to submit with your application.
- Complete the Texas application choosing Texas as your “Designated Home State”.
- Submit the application to state with:
- State Fee: $50
- Class Completion Certificate from our online course
- Fingerprint Receipt
- Completed Application (See How To Fill Out License Application)
Q. How do I contact the North Dakota Insurance Department?
A. Their contact info is as follows:
- By Mail: North Dakota Insurance Department, 600 E Boulevard Ave., Bismarck, ND 58505
- By Phone: 701-328-2440
- By Email: email@example.com
- Online: https://www.insurance.nd.gov/
2021 Training: Your Texas and North Dakota Licensing Source
2021 Training teaches you everything you need to know about insurance adjusting, from ethics and caseload management to Xactimate software – at home, in your spare time. Call us today to learn more about the Texas All-Lines Insurance Adjuster License and adjusting claims in Texas, North Dakota, and all across the USA!