- Who is the CEA and What is the California Earthquake Certification?
- Earthquake Resources
- California Department of Insurance Fair Claims Settlement Practices
- California Earthquake Authority (CEA) Policy
- Ethics, Roles, Expectations and Procedures
- Damage Inspection
- Estimating & Quality Assurance
- Mediation Program and Other Options
- Reinspections and Claim File Review
- Final Exam – 50-question multiple choice questions
California Fair Claims Training
(No CE Credits Available)
The California Department of Insurance requires that any licensee working claims in California complete this training each calendar year before September 1.
If you have taken our California Earthquake Certification course this calendar year before September 1, that course satisfies this California Fair Claims Training requirement.