** Click here to see the TDI’s information regarding fingerprinting and adjuster license applications during the coronavirus pandemic.
Texas Adjuster Application & Fingerprint Requirements and Instructions
- Follow the instructions on this webpage: TDI Fingerprint Requirements & Instructions
(Includes instructions for electronic and hard card ink fingerprints.)
Background Questions on the Electronic Application
- Click here to see a pdf of the background questions that you will be asked on the electronic application. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you must attach to the electronic application these items:
- A written statement explaining the circumstances of each incident,
- A copy of the charging document,
- A copy of the official document, which demonstrates the resolution of the charges or any final judgment.
Go to the Texas Department of Insurance’s webpage that explains the application process and the fingerprint background check procedures. Click here to go to the TDI webpage.
Go to www.sircon.com/texas to electronically apply for the Texas Adjuster license. You will be required to upload a copy of the following two items once you have made your credit card payment.
- Certificate of Completion from your online adjuster course with a completion date within the last 12 months
- Scanned copy of your fingerprint receipt
*Fingerprint receipts are valid for 1 year.