2021 Training provides the easiest method of getting your insurance adjuster license for Texas residents and those who live in states that do not have their own adjuster licensing requirement.
How to get your insurance adjuster license in Texas:
- Verify you claim residency in Texas or that your resident state does not provide licensing for insurance adjusters.
- Take a state certified Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Course and make at least a 70% on the final exam.
- Get required fingerprints.
- Submit your online application to the Texas Department of Insurance.
Important: You will be required to submit the following to the Texas Department of Insurance when applying for your insurance adjuster license:
- Course completion certificate from class taken
- $50 state mandated application fee
- Fingerprint receipt
Details to getting your Texas Insurance Adjuster License
- To use a Texas All-Lines Pre-Licensing Course to get your license, you must reside in Texas or a state that does not offer licensing for insurance adjusters. There are many states such as Colorado, Virginia, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kansas, etc. that do not require licensing to work in their state as an adjuster. If you live in one of those states, you can come get a Texas Insurance Adjuster License just like any other Texas resident. Texas would then be your “designated home state” license.
- Taking the course. 2021 Training offers you the easiest method for getting your license by taking our online course. This course meets all the education and testing requirements of the Texas Department of Insurance. You will take our online class and be required to pass the online test with a score of at least 70%. You are allowed to take the test more than once if needed. When you finish the course, you will be given a certificate of completion immediately in PDF form after the test.
- Fingerprints. The fastest method is Electronic Fingerprinting for those physically in Texas. They use IdentoGo Centers by MorphoTrust USA to gather fingerprints. You would make an appointment, go to one of their locations and get your fingerprints scanned. They will provide you with a receipt which is what you would submit with your application. If you are not physically in Texas, electronic fingerprinting is not an option (unless you want to travel to Texas). If you are not in Texas, you must request a fingerprint card which you receive in the mail. You would take that card to a local law enforcement agency to get the fingerprints made on the card you were mailed. The card would then need to be mailed back to IdentoGo for them to digitize. They would then email you a receipt when it is finished which would be used in your application.
- Submitting your online application. This is the final step and the easiest. You must submit it electronically. You will need the following to submit your application: The course completion certificate, payment for $50 state fee, and fingerprint receipt from IdentoGo in PDF form.
It really is that easy! Click here to purchase the course. You will get your course access immediately after payment is made. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us. Email us at email@example.com or 972-767-7699. We will be more than happy to visit with you about the process and make sure you know exactly what you need to be doing.