Hurricane Harvey in Texas

Secure Home State License

If you are a resident of Texas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin,

  1. Take our online All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing course ($179) and get through the course content and material (including the state-approved final exam in the online classroom) as quickly as possible – your goal is to complete within a week
  2. Submit your Texas adjuster application to the Texas Dept. of Insurance
  3. Get on the rosters of various Independent Adjusting (IA) firms. Click here to go to our webpage that lists many different firms. We recommend you get on the top four and then these other firms:
    • Allcat Claims
    • Amcat
    • Crawford & Company
    • Pacesetter
    • US Adjusting
    • Wardlaw
  4. Ask these IA firms if they can sponsor you for the Texas Emergency Adjuster license. This license is only a 90-day license. By the time this emergency license expires, you should have your permanent Texas Adjuster license
  5. Take our online Xactimate 28 ($229) training course
  6. Take our Practical Adjusting ($99) course
  7. Get packed and ready to be deployed

If you are a resident of any other state than the ones listed above, then your state has an adjuster license. Go secure your home state adjuster license, then do steps 3-7 above.

Hurricane Irma

Florida is offering emergency licensing for this storm.  We recommend you check with your IA firm for the best plan of action.

AE21 has an online Florida Adjuster course.