Online California Earthquake Certification
(Updated with 2016 Policy Changes)
2021 Training is offering an online certification for adjusters. This is not a webinar and can be completed on your schedule. You can purchase now and start immediately in our online classroom the same as all our other training.
The California Department of Insurance (CDI) requires all insurance adjusters working earthquake claims in California to have this certification, which renews every 3 years. Your certificate will be valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
The state of California mandates certain content to qualify as a valid certification. 2021Training meets and exceeds those requirements, giving you the information you really need to be successful in evaluating claims for damage caused by earthquakes.
This California Earthquake Certification is the most comprehensive and complete training available online.
California Earthquake Certification
Course #97080 $99
5.5 Texas CE Credit Hours
(Classroom Equivalent Hours)
This course satisfies California’s:
Earthquake Training Requirement (California Code of Regulations, Title 10, Chapter 5, Subchapter 7.5.1)
Fair Claims Settlement Practices Requirement (California Code of Regulations, Title 10, Chapter 5, Subchapter 8.7, Section 2695.6)
Topics included in this course are:
- California Fair Claims Settlement Practices and Regulations
- Determination of Scope of Loss for Earthquakes
- Loss Estimation Techniques
- When To Get An Engineer Involved
- California Dept. of Insurance Earthquake Mediation Program
- Assessment of Damage to Concrete Surfaces and Foundations
- Subsequently Discovered Damage from Earthquakes
- California Earthquake Authority (CEA) Policy
- And more…….
Please follow us on Facebook to stay informed of our new classes, weather news and more.